At present, some mobile phones are temporarily unable to use 3D try-on due to changes in recent android. We apologize for any inconvenience caused We will solve this issue as soon as possible.
The site will be shut down from 11:45 ~ 11:55 (UTC+8) for maintenance. We will restart the site right after we finish the update. We apologize for any inconvenience caused. Thank you for your support.
It is better to choose the suitable material of frame according to your needs. Please note that the same material can be divided into many quality levels and prices in accordance with the materials' proportion and processing procedures:
● Plastic: Mostly fabricated by injection molding. It is suitable for consumers on a tight budget or those who like plastic frame.
● Acetate: Mostly is semi-automatically or manually fabricated. Its texture is similar to plastic. Many people can hardly distinguish their differences. Compared to plastic, acetate is glossier and more solid. It has a variety of colors, and their colors are less likely to fade. This is the most durable material among the plastic-like frames, and it is anti-allergic and resistant to corrosion. Acetate can also be called as the mainstream material in plastic-like frames. Its plasticity is high as stainless steel, and designers usually use it as the main material of fashionable frames. Consumers who like fashion trends, retro trends or emphasizing on their personal taste are suitable for this material.
● TR Series: TR is also called thermoplastic elastomer. TR90 in the past evolved into current TR100. TR100 is able to return to its original shape when it is bent. That is, TR can efficiently prevent the frame from breaking, which might hurt the face. Especially it's light and confortable, and it will not put pressure on nasal bridge, temples and ears. It is suitable for consumers who usually do contact sports, who want light glasses and who are sensitive to the comfort. (ATTENTION: please do not use alcohol and other solvent to clean and do maintenance of frame.)
● Alloy: its ductility, malleability and strength are pretty good. The material itself is cheap. It is suitable for consumers who like to have some spare eyeglasses or who like fashionable accessories.
● Pure Titanium: It is an advanced frame material. The characters of pure titanium are superlight, super-solid and high-plasticity. The frame with this material is more luxurious and quite expensive. It has a lighter weight (half weight of copper and nickel), higher strength and toughness than stainless steel or special steel (three times higher than aluminum and two times higher than iron), corrosion resistance (as platinum and gold) and other physical advantages (anti-allergic and anticancer). It is suitable for consumers who place a high value on the material's texture, functionality, their comfort and health.
● Memory Titanium: Because pure titanium is quite expensive and its bendability is less good as well, we merged titanium and other small amounts of alloy to improve these defects. The advantages of this material are deformation resistance, corrosion resistance and high elasticity. This material is suitable for consumers who are on tight budget and who often take exercise and place a high value on material's texture, quality and frame's functionality. Currently, the most popular titanium alloy is beta titanium.
● Memory Metal: Fabricated with special memory metals, it is usually used as the tips of eyeglasses. The characters of this material are cheap, deformation-resistant, anti-allergic, corrosion-resistant and high elastic. It is suitable for consumers who usually take exercise but who are on a tight budget.
● Stainless Steel: High strength and high plasticity are the main characters of this material. It also has a certain level of anti-allergic and corrosion-resistant features. The plasticity of this material is as good as acetate, and designers usually use it as the main material of fashionable frames. Consumers who like fashion trends, retro trends or emphasizing on their personal taste are suitable for this material.